Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

wonchoppy :)

don't have to watch, know it's good, you go wonchop~ :) forget the haters~

Wonchop responds:

Y'know you can watch it if you want >_>

"For you..." "For you..."

great graphix, great song

loved the intermission scene, great addictive song, lovely graphics, superb animation :) loved it! XD

Vampire Hunter Astral Vampire Hunter Astral

mmm eye candy

very good looking, aye sexy character. short, sweet, love it :)

Lemon and Karl 2 Lemon and Karl 2

cool

it's aite :)

Lim and Richi:SPU Lim and Richi:SPU

coool

when are u doing the yuna one? this is nummyz from DA btw :) i am a fan of lim and richie!!! yaaa!

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

lol

u butchered one of my favorite songs... but it was very original and the dorkiness of it made it sexy :) rreow

i like how there's very little animation and yet it still rocked sox. good work! :)

Breath Me Breath Me

front page!

u have a very fame-worthy name and your imagination continues to impress me! the graphics are better and the same psychedelic effects are around :) do u use flash mx or something else? i loved it as i did all the others :) meeow~

bomee/kat

cheshirecat1582 responds:

Thanks! Yeah I use flash MX. Im SO glad you liked it, and my others!! :) lol Meow

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

cool, post in forums to get it down

haha u can't blam a piece that has passed the judgment period. try asking people in the forums! lovely piece

Splee Ad. Splee Ad.

humor :)

it's pretty funny but if you cut out the flashing effects, one might not get seizures from watching ... (spazzes and dies) lol

sweex20 responds:

thanks d00d yea ive made a warning now for ppl. so they cant sue me =)

Dobson Gets a Haircut! Dobson Gets a Haircut!

lol

it didn't need saving, it was very nice. Good animation and with time, you'll be up there with the best of them! *envies* lol

to make a replay button, you just put it in the last frame. Make sure to actionscript the last frame as Stop and the button as

on release
go to and play (2,2) (or whatever the scene number and frame number the movie starts on)

I just learned that today after much frustration! by the way, that's not the real coding, but i assume you know what I mean by it, right?

Shipp responds:

Thanks for everything ;D I'll work hard to figure out that replay thing.