Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

awesomeness

this game sucks away my sleep and it's so addicting and soothing to hear the balloons pop. maybe i'm just crazy?

awesome new graphics and the towers are great-- love the new balloon enemies as well.

I Am Legend Game I Am Legend Game

nooo no no

this whole game is an advertisement. after playing games like the last stand one and two, this one just is not good enough...

FF VIII - SeeD Test FF VIII - SeeD Test

nostalgic!

if you can make more levels, if you can add some ff8 graphics then i'll be impressed. otherwise i am nostalgic :) it's just like the seeD test!

MyCreativityCafe responds:

I am currently considering making more levels in the near future, as for graphics I'm unsure. I was trying to make this an exact replica of the SeeD test, which I'd later expand to show the entire menu. But Nostalgia is another effect I was going for so great.

Thank you for your review.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

didnt sleep til 3 am to play!

who cares if it's a copy... still if only u didn't use the same wording and weapon types and levels and amount of gold. anyway, the best things in this world are better versions of things already out there and this game, though it can't take full score for originality, takes full score of playability, fun, and so forth. i love it~ can't stop playing and I played tower defense for one minute to check it out and came straight back here and still playing~

Fishing Lalala Fishing Lalala

awesome :)

great game. please read the email I sent you Mister Vres :)

BLIZZARD before CHRISTMAS BLIZZARD before CHRISTMAS

kewl :)

here's a comment for u "comment whore"

your my new best ng buddy partner :)

FlashBurgerHelper responds:

Thanks KAT :)
shhh secret comment whore haha :P

yay im the best :)

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

rocks!

best tutorial ever, deserves an award, front page-- true to the description, one learns something from this, unless one is like a flash/actionscript god/goddess. beautiful interface, good music choice, easy to use, and professionally made. thumbs way up!

HimaRyuu Demo RPG HimaRyuu Demo RPG

cute

love how u added spike as the bartender. in the walking area, would be nice if there was music. definitely continue it. i wish i knew how to make one of these haha :) very nice!

Zelda:Mini Game Zelda:Mini Game

has potential

i loved the music and it was very professional looking, has a lot of potential, just needs added game play. thumbs up from me, can't wait to see more :)

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

been there but have not done that

there is a microsoft game from a while back, still on my old computer, where you lead a skier down the same exact area, with dogs and people... even the snow looks the same. at the end, if you aren't fast enough, a yeti eats you. this game is not "original" in game play but yes in the snowball concept... well, it was fun and it looks good